A little about what we’re thinking
We began with an idea that we really loved, but to build it, to implement, we had to look beyond what was currently mainstream. It took all of our learning, industry experience and best thinking to engineer a solution that represents a real revolution on how iPad POS systems are built and used. We decided that we needed to design a truly new user experience that works in harmony between its user and our technology, we wanted to introduce Innovation that extends to features you might not expect and not found in other POS systems. By engineering and designing our work in concert with our customers, we bring a meaningful simplified powerful and feature rich experience to everyone that touches it. Our goal is innovate and build a brand new iPad restaurant POS system that works out of the box. And just like the iPad it runs on, the iPad POS system is also incredibly easy to use. No long learning curve. No complex staff training to worry about. Just launch the Aireus iPad POS app and go. Servers love the simplicity. Owners and management love what it does for sales and its modern architecture. For something that costs a lot less, you’d be surprised to learn that Aireus iPad for restaurants is full of hundreds of amazing features, easy to use and totally wireless. We take a very careful approach to the design and flow of our products and offer restauranteurs a new and refreshing direction with innovative features Our designers and engineers spend countless hours ensuring that each feature an, so that you experience the best performance possible. We bring order to hospitality complexity, and offer the user so much more than a normal POS ordering experience. Aireus is the best way to collaborate with your customer, deliver and display presentations, and access, create and share information. Aireus allows your servers and staff to display menus and wine lists like never before. You get a totally innovative, totally amazing iPad restaurant product with hundreds of features and support designed to make restaurants better, more productive, more profitable and more successful than ever.
Either walk to the table with the aireus iPad POS app or mount the iPad on a stand or wall, for mixed use. or if your a quick service operation bust lines.You can even go truly wireless and completely mobile over a 4G network. Ringing in an order is simple aireus makes hospitality POS this easy.
No long learning curve. No complex staff training to worry about.Servers love the simplicity. Owners and management love what it does for sales and its modern architecture. For something that costs a lot less, you’d be surprised to learn that it’s full of hundreds of amazing features.
Hundreds of innovations
Restaurants now have a portable POS for restaurants tool that can take anywhere, get instant pairing recommendations to help up-sell, transmit orders directly to the kitchen, accept payment, conduct surveys, reward repeat customers and take advantage of hundreds of innovative.
01. Improve customer tracking to support more tightly focused marketing.
02. Improve service by speeding transactions and reducing errors.
03. Provide insight into business trends and patterns.
04. Free up your capital that’s tied up in out of date IT investments.
05. Easy to use, learn and teach.
06. Up to 60% percent less than a traditional POS systems.
07. No need for traditional on-site costly maintenance services.
08. No need for expensive wiring.
09. No costly POS software upgrades everything is included.
10. Powered by two of the biggest names . . . Apple and Amazon!
11. No local computer required in the restaurant required.
12. Aireus is cloud based via the Amazon cloud network.
13. Anyplace, Anytime, Anywhere true mobility.
14. Purchase your own hardware such as printers, drawers, Stands.
15. Your iPads are purchased directly from your Apple.
16. Software updates, and support are all part of monthly hosting fees.
17. Updates are automatically distributed via Apple iTunes.
18. Aireus is 100% Apple Xcode.
19. Offline mode ensures your up even when your internet is down.
20. We have hundreds of unique and amazing features.
21. We deliver a marketing oriented POS solution.
22. Introducing a revolutionary way to meet and greet your customer.
23. Taking the IT out of the product and making it simple and easy.
24. Allowing you to operate leaner and more efficiently.
25. Showing you what’s selling and what’s not.
26. Affordable Line busting so you wont lose that customer.
27. Increase your sales with up-selling, Paring and photo ordering.
28. Feature rich with all the same features found in traditional systems.
29. Able to handle large volume restaurants with no impact on speed.
30. Our service company direct 24/7 365 days a year.
Cloud computing provides a better way for IT departments and CFOs to match investments in a project with business value or return and because organizations can scale the project based on business results and also ensure that vendors are held accountable over the project’s lifetime.That means CFOs can account for the business value generated by the service during the same financial period as costs are incurred.
Little risk and no up-front costs
We don’t lock you into any long term contract and because there is little risk and no large up-front costs, cloud computing helps hospitality companies attain better technology despite reduced capital budgets. And because charges from technology vendors usually go in the column of business expenses rather than capital expenses, restauranteurs can invest in cloud-based projects even when IT budgets are slashed.
Premium Service and Support Plan
When your operation hinges on providing service to your guest, you can’t afford downtime. Aireus Premium Service and Support Plan provides integrated service and support 24 hours a day 7 days. If you experience a problem, whether a hardware failure or a software configuration issue, our dedicated Server Technical Support team will help diagnose problems and work to get your systems back online quickly.
Mobilize Your Restaurant
Mobile POS is becoming increasingly more important to restaurants as entrepreneurs try and find ways to improve servicing the guest and edging out the competition. Todays restaurateurs are looking towards POS for iPad solutions that will be available to them via an anytime, anyplace, anywhere philosophy. Gain mobile advantages of visual ordering with aireus iPad point of sale solution . Either walk to the table with the aireus iPad POS app or mount the iPad on a stand or wall, for mixed use. You can even go truly wireless and completely mobile over a 4G network. Ringing in an order is as simple as selecting its image. aireus automates all pricing, including support for discounts, service charges, split checks and much more. No other iPad point of sale device makes hospitality POS this easy. Owners and managers can truly operate with the knowledge that an iPad POS restaurant system can be an amazing addition to their operation. Be anywhere and still make changes, affect operations and make decisions that impact the bottom line and increase customer satisfaction.
As seen on:
139 Main Street Suite 201 Markham Ontario Canada L3R-2G6 toll free tel: 888-552-5560